Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another Reason to Live Up North


This blog is for all of us who have or still work in a metropolitan area, and wish to be in Northern Michigan. How nice would it be to look out your office window to take in the beauty around you. Red winged black birds calling, leaves rustling and mommy and baby deer having a little snack.

This deer, nicknamed "Lucky" at my husband's office, has only half of her right front leg. It does not seem to slow her down at all. She lives in the woods right behind the office building and has a new addition this spring. Baby has been nicknamed "Nugget" and is now the mascot of the office. One of my husband's co-workers snaped some great shots of mom and baby and I wanted to share with all of our friends at Home Waters.

Enjoy the picture, I know I have. Remember, you too can be looking at scenes like this out your office window instead of concrete and brick. Make Northern Michigan your home, let us help.

No comments: