Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spring has FINALLY sprung!

One of my favorite times of year is touring my service area in the spring to update photos of the listings I took this winter.  It's so great to see the grass greening up, no more snow banks, patio furniture out, horse shoes hanging on the pit rail and, most of all, trout rising!  Here's an updated video of one of my favorite listings right now. It's a very well done, modern-rustic, home on The AuSable River's north branch.  This is one of the first areas of The AuSable River to see mayfly hatches and The Hendricksons are now coming off in good enough numbers to get the fish looking up.  Get out on the stream if you get a chance.  Let me know if you want to take a look at this property or any others while you're in town.




Chad Brown, Broker/Owner, chad@homewaters.net, (231) 499-8292

No comments: