Thursday, December 9, 2010

Price Reduced 2949 Cherry Grove St Harrison Michigan $29,900

2949 Cherry Grove St Harrison Michigan

$29,900

2 BR, 1 BA single wide on a spacious corner lot with a very nice view of Lily Lake across the street. Lot to access the lake is just down the street! 2 car detached garage with concrete floor and power, storage shed, paved driveway and large deck the full length of house. Appliances included....move in today. Available on land contract with at least 10% down. MLS# 154383

Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: