Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1381 Hughes Beaverton Michigan 48612 $44,900

1381 Hughes Beaverton Michigan

1381 hughes

$44,900

Close by December 31, 2010 and request 3.5% of the final sales price to be used as closing costs assistance! Plus, selling agent may request a $1,500 bonus. Click HomePath.com Special Offers for more details or ask me. Eligibility restrictions apply. 60 on Wixom Lake. Great view from the hill top lot!! 3 BR, 1 BA cabin that needs work to the roof and interior ceilings in some rooms. Large yard and storage shed. Wonderful way to enjoy the lake and Up North! This is a Fannie Mae HomePath property. This property is approved for HomePath Renovation Mortgage Financing. MLS# 154515

1381 hughes

1381 hughes


View Larger Map

Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: