Thursday, December 23, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM KALKASKA COUNTY

Wishing a Merry Christmas to all my clients, friends, family and colleagues. Kalkaska County will have a very white Christmas and winter sports are in full swing.
2010 has been a very challenging real estate year but overall we have made progress and look to a much more stable market in 2011. Jobs in the area are key to a rebound in the real estate market as well as a slowing in the foreclosures. We are seeing many positive signs and look to see some additional gains in the New Year.
The Michigan Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors continue to work in Lansing and Washington, D.C. to protect private property rights and there have been some successes in 2010 - not the least of which was the recent bill which continues to allow real estate mortgage interest income tax deductions.
I truly love my job and being a part of the Homewaters Team. My waterfront clients are the best and I wish all a Happy New Year for 2011. Please contact me for all your real estate needs in Kalkaska County, Michigan - mary@homewaters.net.

No comments: