Wednesday, June 16, 2010

4237 Grant, Wixom Lake Dock Space!

4237 grant 4237 Grant, Beaverton $45,900

What a super affordable way to enjoy Wixom Lake! The only neighborhood on Wixom Lake that allows for dock space for off water cottages. Own your own slice of the lake with this 2 BR, 1 full bath cottage with open kitchen and living room and sun room. Being sold as a turn key cottage, mostly furnished and with kitchen items and linens. Laundry hook ups availalbe, 2 car carport, and large shady yard. Association frontage offers a seawall, boardwalk and scenic picnic area on a beautiful part of all sports Wixom Lake for low $225/year dues.

4237 grant Wixom Lake


View Larger Map

Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: