Wednesday, January 3, 2018

A Kalkaska County Passionate Professional Realtor



I have some pretty strong feelings for the beauty and abundance of natural resources in Kalkaska County. I chose to live here 21 years ago beginning on 17 acres with 700 feet of frontage on the Manistee River surrounded by state land in Sharon.  I did not know such beauty existed. I still feel that all of Northwest Michigan is paradise and if you are lucky enough to live here then you are lucky enough.  We are surrounded by 20% of the worlds' fresh water supply and the 90 lakes and 3 rivers in Kalkaska County are an integral part of that water supply.  Some of the cleanest lakes in Michigan are in Kalkaska County. We are indeed blessed and our recreational property owners enjoy bringing their friends and families to Lake and River Cabins/Homes to share their bounty.  We truly enjoy 4 season recreation but our Summers are spectacular with sunrises and sunsets that take your breath away.

I take great pride in my communication with clients and truly enjoy guiding them through the sometimes difficult process of selling a property. I am blessed to work for a progressive brokerage that provides a massive online audience and the best available tools in the industry. This puts my clients at a huge advantage over any competing firm. It's allowed me to sell some of the most exceptional waterfront and recreational properties in the county. If you, or anyone you know are interested in buying or selling in Kalkaska County, I'd be truly grateful for the opportunity to help. I'd also be happy to simply sit down over a cup of coffee and discuss the market. I can provide an opinion of your property's value at no charge or obligation. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mary Janik, Sales Associate
231-384-1207
Mary@Homewaters.net
Website





No comments: