Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Beautiful Lakefront Building Site on Kalkaska's Little Blue Lake



MLS#1789171, West Blue Lake Road, Kalkaska, $24,900

I love my job! I get to go to work every day and walk some of the most beautiful waterfront properties in Northern Michigan.  I have traveled many parts of the world and yet I believe we live in paradise here with four seasons due to living near the the 45th parallel.

This little slice of paradise is 1.75 acres and 125 ft. of frontage on Little Blue Lake - part of a chain of 3 connected by channels.  This property is surrounded by beautiful homes and it would be a fantastic place to build your recreational or retirement home.  Located on a county black top road and easily accessible to Kalkaska's shopping, hospital and restaurants.  Heavily wooded lot could provide almost total privacy of your new home.

Click here to learn more about this beautiful piece of property or contact mary@homewaters.net, 231-384-1207.

No comments: