Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall 2013 Newsletter from Sonya Loose

 
 
Fall 2013 Newsletter 
from Sonya Loose,  Associate Broker
Homewaters Recreational Real Estate
 



The Importance of a Competitive & Aggressive List Price
Houses seems to be selling faster, the number of days on market seems to be shrinking and consumer confidence is building.  Well priced homes are selling, so if we have not experienced potential buyers calling or emailing us about your listing lately or if we haven't scheduled any showings it is time for us to take a hard look at your listing, starting with the listing price.  I have a solid marketing strategy in place that offers extensive internet marketing and I've carefully selected great photos of your listing.  Once we pair a great price to go along with this we will be successful in getting your listing sold.  Remember, even in a recovering market where homes are selling, properties must be well kept and attractive.  The property should be eye catching and inviting.  Soon, I will be contacting sellers that I think should have a conversation with me about list price, but if at anytime you'd like to speak with me call, email or text!

SOLD!  SOLD!  SOLD!Many other agents would like to know my secret....how am I able to sell 25 houses in just 8 1/2 months?  I can admit that I try to make it look easy and hopefully every time you speak with me I seem calm and pleasant but....  The real truth is I am able to accomplish what I do by working very hard, by working long hours, by putting my clients needs first and being a good listener, by staying on top of current trends in the industry and utilizing the best technology available!  I also have a great support system in my husband and son and my amazing administrative assistant Sherri.  I certainly can't forget the wonderful brand Homewaters Recreational Real Estate and the masterminds behind it ~ Chad & Mandy Brown ~.  The company branding and web presence they've created is second to none!  In other words there is not one secret that is the key to my success but many complex moving parts that when utilized all together are a proven and time test formula for great results for me!
 
Giving Back & Having Fun
I am a firm believer in giving back to your community and getting involved.  This year my family and I were able to donate $300 to the Beaverton High School Football program.  These funds are used for equipment purchases and safety gear.  My husband and I are proud football parents to a JV football player and nothing makes us happier than seeing the football program making an impact in these boys lives.
A few years ago my family was struck by tragedy.  We lost a wonderful man at the age of 51 to the horrible disease ALS.  He was my uncle, but he was also a father, a husband, a brother, a son, and a friend.  No one met Rick that didn't like him.  This disease took him from us fast and he suffered in the process.  Each year we raise funds and walk in his honor at the ALS walk.  This year our family raised over $2,000 and we are already striving to beat that for next year.  If you are interested in joining our team please let me know.  You can be part of our fundraisers, send a check or just walk with us in September at Dow Diamond.

Jeep Creep
The Riverwalk Place in Gladwin is holding a weekend festival they are calling the Jeep Creep October 25th through October 27th.  It is a fun filled weekend of events for Jeep owners that will include activities for the entire community.  Homewaters Recreational Real Estate and myself are proud sponsors of this event and hope that each of you can attend this 2nd annual Jeep Creep.  Visit the official website to learn more and view the schedule of events at www.riverwalkplace.net/jeep


http://midlandonline.com/wwwroot/images/people/48254g.jpg?189512

No comments: