Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Nicest Thing A Client Ever Said To Me

The other day someone asked me what the nicest thing a client ever said to me was.  At that time I wasn't sure.  In this line of work I have met some really wonderful people!  Some are people I've kept in touch with on a personal level and others are ones I wish I would have or that we all didn't lead such busy lives and there was time to develop a friendship.  I've also met some people that I am happy to not have to see again, thankfully those ones are few and far between.  One thing I am proud of is whether or not I've grown to really like each client I work with, I do walk away from each transaction knowing I've done the best job I can.  I work long hours, for a few reasons... I love my job, I have more work than time, but mostly because I really care and expect nothing less from myself than a seamless, seemignly effortless transaction for my buyers and sellers.  I want each one left with a good experience.



Back to the subject at hand though.....the other day a new client said something that really left an impact.  They said, "we trust you".  To me that spoke volumes and I've decided that is the nicest thing a client has ever said to me.  I know it wasn't the first time I've heard it and I also know it won't be the last time, but it is defintely the nicest thing I can hear.  It means that they find my credible, they find me knowledgeable, they find me at the top of my profesion, they don't want to be working with anyone else, they TRUST me.  I can go to bed (at some point after I unbury from stacks of work) knowing that I do the best job I can each day and people actually notice that!



http://midlandonline.com/wwwroot/images/people/48254g.jpg?189512

No comments: