Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I am Instantly in LOVE!

I am Instantly in LOVE!

Like many of you out there I am somewhat addicted to Instagram.  I love taking my pictures using Instagram and making them looking extra cool!  From making each person look just that much more beautiful to turning a picture black and white for that dramatic effect.  Today I stumbled across a website that I fell instantly in LOVE with.  www.stickygram.com turns your Instagram images into 2" square magnets!!!  The best part it costs just $14.99 for 9 magnets!!! 


Now I am not one for too much clutter on my fridge but I can see I will need to find other places to place magnets because this may soon become an addiction!  If I was this excited about stickygram.com I thought you might be too...check it out and have fun!



http://midlandonline.com/wwwroot/images/people/48254g.jpg?189512

No comments: