Sunday, September 4, 2011

Price Reduction at 4127 Wieman Road, Beaverton, MI Wixom Lake

Price Reduction at 4127 Wieman Road, Beaverton, MI 48612

$51,900

4127 Wieman, Beaverton, MI

MLS # 155453

216' of frontage leading to main Wixom Lake. Adorable 2 BR, 1 BA single wide with recent cosmetic updates. Open kitchen and living room, 2 bedrooms and large family room addition. Room to bring your family to the lake! 2 car detached garage and spacious yard. Slope to the water where great fishing awaits! Gorgeous scenic view offers a more peaceful side of Wixom Lake, but with the main lake just a short boat ride away you can enjoy swimming, and all sports activities. Affordable way to own a slice of up north heaven!

For more details click here to visit my website!

Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: