Thursday, September 8, 2011

627 Quillette Drive, Beaverton, MI 48612 Wixom Lake!!

627 Quillette Drive, Beaverton, MI 48612

$140,000

627 Quillette Drive, Beaverton, MI

MLS # 156017

100' of Wixom Lake Waterfront! 3 Bedroom, 1 bath with over 1,400 sq ft sits on an extra large, level waterfront lot. Blacktop circular drive leads to the attached 2 car garage. Separate laundry room near kitchen. 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms and a den with a sun porch overlooking the water. With a bit of updating this could be a wonderful year round home or weekend cottage. Separate 18x30 storage garage. Located in a desirable neighborhood on the Tobacco River side of Wixom Lake.

For more information click here to visit my website!

627 Quillette Drive, Beaverton, MI

627 Quillette Drive, Beaverton, MI

627 Quillette Drive, Beaverton, MI

627 Quillette Drive, Beaverton, MI


Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: