Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Price Reduction at 5385 M-30, Beaverton, MI

Price Reduction at 5385 M-30, Beaverton, MI

$119,900

5385 M 30, Beaverton, MI 48612

MLS # 155479

1.5 acres and Wixom Lake waterfront is almost of unheard of! 3 Br, 1 Ba house or cottage with large laundry room, spacious living room overlooking lake, and 2 car attached garage. Level lawn to waters edge. Steel seawall and 135 of waterfront on a large channel just off Main Wixom Lake! This is a Fannie Mae HomePath property. Purchase this property for as little at 3% down! This property is approved for HomePath Mortgage Financing. This property is approved for HomePath Renovation Mortgage Financing.Close by October 31, 2011 and receive up to 3.5% of the final sales price to be used for closing cost assistance! Check HomePath.com Special Offers for more details or ask me. Eligibility restrictions apply."

For more details click here to visit my website!!!!

Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: