Thursday, July 28, 2011

Price Reduction at 2349 Tittabawassee, Alger, MI Secord Lake

Price Reduction at 2349 Tittabawassee, Alger, MI

$79,000

2349 Tittabawassee

MLS # 155251

45' of frontage on Secord Lake/Tittabawassee River! Bring your family and relax at the lake. With over 1,200 sq ft of finished living space there is room for everyone. 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath and living room on main level. Lower level with family room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen, 3/4 bath and sunroom. Lower level walks outs to a covered patio. Wood seawall along waters edge. Come enjoy the lake at an affordable price! Must be bought with Lot 1, an adjoining lot which is a separate listing.

For more details click here to visit my website!!

Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: