Thursday, June 30, 2011

Price Reduction at 6659 M 30, Edenville, MI

Price Reduction at 6659 M 30, Edenville, MI

$30,000

6659 M 30, Edenville, MI

MLS # 153738

What an opportunity....with a little creativity and imagination! A unique parcel located on State Highway M-30 in the heart of Edenville in Midland County. High visibility with its location on Highway but yet a whole other world awaits you at the waters edge. Approximately 50' of Tittabawasee River frontage where walleye, catfish and bass abound. Beautiful tranquil setting with nothing to see but trees and wildlife. Located near a small gas station, restaurant, market, ice cream store and coffee shop....what will you offer next? Call for more details!

For more information click here to visit my website!!

Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: