Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2866 Aschcroft Dr Clare Michigan 48632 $25,600

2866 Aschcroft Dr Clare

2866 Aschcroft Dr

$25,600

A move in ready 2 BR, 1 BA! Very nice kitchen with stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher and large pantry and built in desk. Large bathroom has tub and shower. Home offers plenty of built in storage and unique architectural details. Small deck, woodsy lot and near Lake George and Lake of the Pines! MLS#154740

2866 Aschcroft Dr kitchen 2866 Aschcroft Dr living room


View Larger Map

Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: