Friday, September 10, 2010

3032 Lakeshore Gladwin, Michigan $27,500 MLS # 154132

3032 Lakeshore 3032 Lakeshore Gladwin Michigan

A shady lot with beautiful mature, oak trees with a view of Secord Lake is the setting for this 2 BR, 1 BA singlewide with addition and shingled roof over. Home is very well maintained and is light and bright! Tastefully updated...appliances included and some furnishings. 2 Car detached garage and storage shed. The whole package makes for easy living at an affordable price...perfect year round home or weekend get away! $27,500 MLS# 154132

3032 Lakeshore 3032 Lakeshore 3032 Lakeshore


View Larger Map

Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: