Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Love My Job!


Living and working in Northern Michigan has allowed me to live my dream every day. I worked 9-5 every day for too many years inside an office looking out. I have lived in Northern Michigan most of my life. I have traveled extensively but nothing compares with the beauty of the forests, the calming of the rivers and streams, and the backdrop of some of the most beautiful clear clean lakes anywhere.
There is nothing I like more than going out with clients and looking for that perfect property that fits their needs exactly. We have a perfect storm in our market right now where prices are at their lowest level in years and mortgage rates are also. The expectations of both buyers and sellers today need to be realistic. There are some very motivated Sellers who understand our market and are willing to negotiate. There are some very bright Buyers who are really doing their market research and are finding the best deal to fit their needs. A Buyers Agent can help find your perfect fit at the right price.
On a personal note, a year ago right now we had snow on the ground and the ski areas were opening up. Today, when I took the picture above on Starvation Lake, it was 65 degrees out - the same temperature as in San Diego when I was there the week before. Gotta love Michigan - if you don't like the weather, just wait, it will change! Happy Thansgiving to all.

No comments: