Saturday, May 30, 2009

Loving my "job"

Started out this morning on The Manistee River showing beautiful acreage properties to a wonderful couple from Chicago looking to buy a family getaway. It was sunny and 70 degrees and we had a terrific time and helped them gain some valuable knowledge about the market. I spent the afternoon working with a long time client looking to buy a home for retirement on The AuSable River in rain and low 50 degree temps. I think we found two great options for them. I now sit on the banks of The Boardman River where I stopped to visit a client's property on my way home. The sun is shining and it is absolutely a spectacular evening. These are the days where I truly appreciate where I have the pleasure to work and play! I hope we'll get the opportunity to see you soon in Northern Michigan!

No comments: