Sunday, April 29, 2018

Benzie County~The place to be!

As REALTORS® in northern Michigan, we have the opportunity to be out and about most of the time.  Like most, we do tend to take our lives for granted, not always relishing the uniqueness of our northern Michigan lifestyle and environment which we call home.  As REALTORS® with Homewaters, we have the chance to work in an area where most come up to play.

Yesterday, I was working with clients from downstate who were beginning to look for a vacant river or inland lake parcel, and we actually looked at more than 12 parcels throughout Benzie County in just under 4 hours.  I think that was a first in terms of looking at so many parcels in a relatively short period of time.  But what I realized is that you can still get a lot for your money in Benzie County, and if you have the right REALTOR® who has your back, it can make all the difference by making the process smooth and seamless.  I have become somewhat of an expert in terms of rivers, lakes, and homes in Benzie County and surrounding areas; and I have learned throughout my years in real estate how to make others' dreams come true when it comes to either buyer or selling property or homes.  And I always make sure we have some fun along the way. When it comes to working with clients like I did yesterday, I found out in advance exactly what they were interested in before we started on our sojourn looking for property. I asked how much they wanted to spend, among other specifics about their dream parcel. Then I went to work to not only find the right parcels, but I also anticipated their questions in advance of  looking at the various parcels, so I was able to answer their questions as they were assessing whether or not they wanted to keep a parcel in their possibilities list or move on.

If you're starting to think about purchasing either a vacant parcel or home in northern Michigan, don't look any further for your REALTOR® for MI Life, because it's me.  In the process of searching, please take a look at my new listing on a sweet inland lake in Benzie County, within minutes of everything we have learned to love about Up North: the Dunes, inland lakes and rivers, Lake Michigan, Beulah, Frankfort, Traverse City, and even the new L.A. Brewery and a great restaurant called the Stone Oven in the Village of Lake Ann.  Click below to see the parcel on Bronson Lake or give me a call at (231) 715-9037. You can read more about me here. Let me be your REALTOR® for MI Life and make the buying or selling process smooth and easy.

https://www.homewaters.net/search/search-results.html?q=jeri



No comments: