Monday, August 1, 2011

Price Reduction at 1278 Estey Road, Beaverton, MI Wixom Lake

Price Reduction at 1278 Estey Road, Beaverton, MI

$119,900

1278 Estey Road, Beaverton, MNI

MLS #153762

141' on Wixom Lake! 2 bedroom, 1 Bath home or cottage with 1,280 sq ft and a partial basement. Located on a wide,deep, natural channel of Wixom Lake with nice view and not far from the main waters for hours of boating, jet skiing, and family fun! Good fishing off the dock in front of house. Home offers an extra large living room with a fireplace and slider door to newer deck. Recent updates in basement and appliances are included. Home is wired for generator back up. Large 1/2 acre yard allows plenty of room for outdoor activities. Paved driveway and vinyl siding for easy living. The 3 car detached garage (26x40) that is insulated, drywalled and heated is quite a bonus!

For more information click here to visit my website!

Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: