Tuesday, March 22, 2011

4426 Lakeview Alger Gladwin 48610 $110, 000

4426 Lakeview Alger Gladwin 48610

4426 lakeview

$110,000

Nestled on the banks of the Tittabawassee River leading into main Secord Lake sits this vertical log cabin with the charm of years gone by, but with modern updates. 3 BR, 1 bath with updated kitchen that includes appliances. Open living room with a wood burning fireplace, sunroom that walks out to the newer, extensive decking. Large lot boasts tall pines and oaks for that up north feel. Steel seawall and a beautiful view! Cottage has a newer roof and some newer windows as well. Located on a private road in an area of other cottages you can't help but relax here!


View Larger Map

Are you thinking about making Gladwin County, Michigan your new home? Gladwin County is home to both Wixom Lake and Secord Lake! Are you thinking about taking advantage of the great interest rates and affordable prices to buy your own slice of Northern Michigan Heaven? Contact me today and lets gets started! I know the area very well and I know the market even better! You can call me at 989-429-2600, email me at sonya@sonyaloose.com or visit my website.

No comments: